Red Alert 2: Apocalypse
This mod adds 140 completly new units, structures, technologies and SuperWeapons to the original Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
- 3 main SuperWeapons added: The Parabombs, the Translocation and the Airstrike.
- 2 sets of Parabombs are added.
- 5 sets of reinforcements also added.
- 2 Ultimate SuperWeapons are added: The Paradox and The Force.
- 3 Special units are also added: Chrono Yuri Prime (Yuri), Borg Tactical Cube (Soviets) and Chrono A-Bomb (Allies).
* Single player Campaigns are now fully supported and updated !
Requirement: Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge 1.001 + 25 MB free space.
The mod can be made compatible with version 1.000 using v1000fix.bat.
To disable compatibility mode with game version 1.000, use 1000undo.bat.
To install the mod, use the SFX archive provided in the Download Section and point the installer to your Yuri's Revenge game directory.
Or, if you got the non-SFX archive, extract and copy the following files to your Yuri's Revenge directory: ra2md.csf, Ecache95.mix, Ecache96.mix, Ecache97.mix, Ecache98.mix, Ecache99.mix, ExpandMD98.mix, ExpandMD99.mix, MapsMD99.mix, glslmd.shp, pudlgbgn.shp, Enable.bat, Disable.bat, v1000fix.bat, 1000undo.bat and ReadMe.txt.
The mod is enabled by default. There is no need to enable it if you did not disable it previously.
You can use Diable.bat to disable the mod and Enable.bat to reactivate it.
Note that the disabler will only work correctly for game version 1.001.
Note: it is strongly recommended that you have Yuri's Revenge patch 1.001 installed.
The mod works on version 1.000 but it might have bugs.
To enable the mod to work for version 1.000 run v1000fix.bat.
To disable v.1.000 compatibility mode, run 1000undo.bat.
Mod Releases info:
Initial version 1.0 release date: 2001.12.01.
Final version 3 release date: 2004.07.07.
Latest rebuild release date: 2008.09.23.